PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update Apk download: Check the download link for PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update Apk – As you all know, many people have been continuously liking PUBG. PUBG has become a favorite game in Battle Royale. Along with this, the developers have added new features to it. The game mode has also been updated from time to time. It has also changed so that the players’ experience can be better and has also been updated on time.
From time to time, the developers of Pubg Mobile release the best updates by looking at the season wise and festivals, which the users very much like. They also play them with pleasure.
After one month of testing the beta update among the players and creators, it finally gave the green signal to release the latest version 2.4 update. This update will be the best update of the new year, as it is the first update of 2023.
- Click on the Download button For Android V2.4
- Find Downloaded File and click on PUBG Latest APK
- Enable “Unknown Source” option and install APK file
- Install preferred resource pack (400.2 MB or 640.6 MB)
- Sign by FB, Google, twitter and VK and enjoy the game.
Android (x64)| CLICK HERE
Android (x32)| CLICK HERE
PUBG 2.4 Update Roll-Out Date
The current 2.3 updates are running in PUBG Mobile, and it was already fully rolled out with great optimizations. Tencent Games is all set to release PUBG Mobile 2.4. The developer has announced the date and time for releasing the update on its official Discord server.
The update will roll out to devices globally on 6th January 2023 at 4:00 PM. It will be available on platforms like Play Store, App Store, Samsung Galaxy Store, Amazon App Store, and other third-party platforms, UptoDown, APKPure, and Tap Tap. There can be different dates and times on all such websites.
PUBG 2.4 Update upcoming Features are here
Upcoming 2.4 Exciting features that have been added are listed below in detail. You can also have a look at them –
Metro Royale Update
- The Misty Port map added
- New NPC enemies and bosses
- Ziplines and stairs introduced
- Four sellable items have been added to the Misty Port map
- Improved armor resistance to explosive damage
- Increased primary inventory storage by 30 units
- Back For Honor: Players can challenge teammates who have eliminated them to a revenge duel.
- Dancing Lion: A lion-dance-themed vehicle will be added to the game.
- Grappling Hook: Players can use a grappling hook to reach preset targets.
- Martial Arts Arena: Multiple arenas with different availability will be included, featuring martial arts themes.